Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pre-Home Adventure

In two day's time, I will be breathing the air that filled my childhood chest. I will be trotting on the muddy pavements that had witnessed the triumph, the eviction, and the fluctuation on the hopes and dreams of the Filipino people. On Saturday, I will be kissing the land my forefathers gave their lives up for. I will be home, again.

I am a fanatic of the cramming method. I love the creative juices at work when I am time pressured, and they seem to ooze out imaginatively just when I need them. I decided to do my last-minute shopping today; I had been troubled by the types of gifts for my family. But today ideas came shooting at me, and I have been hit by a firing squad.. One more round of shopping for chocolates and I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment