Friday, July 29, 2011

Mr Snob

I try not to be judgmental as possible. But sometimes when first impression is severely damaged, to repair it is unlikely. Yes, unlikely, but not impossible.

One client is very popular for being nasty. I try to avoid serving him once I spotted him queuing for his turn. The more I shoo him away, the more he is magnetized to wherever counter I am designated.

I served him today. He liked being called by his name; his frown converts into a smile when he hears the musical lyric that is his name. I asked him if he had taken his lunch, he said no I believe. The most surprising thing was what he asked me next. He said, 'How are you?'

I did not expect him to say those, even in the most nonchalant way. But he did. He is not bad, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment